Grand Mondial Casino wants YOU to be its next instant millionaire, and as such, it is offering you 150 exciting chances to win the jackpot for just $10!
For a limited time only you can DOUBLE your chances to win with a fantastic 100% match bonus on your second deposit at the casino (up to $250).
With over 550 games on offer, a rewarding Loyalty Program and a caring customer service team available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, you know you’re in good hands with Grand Mondial Casino. Make the most of a safe and secure casino at Grand Mondial Casino and take advantage of 150 life changing chances to become an instant millionaire today!
HERE’S HOW EASY IT IS TO CLAIM YOUR 150 CHANCES:
- Register an account at Grand Mondial Casino by clicking any of the “Click here to play now” buttons throughout the site.
- Once your account has been created, make your way to the Banking page. The Bank icon is placed at the bottom of your casino page, along with other quick links to the different sections of the casino.
- Make a small deposit of $10 and your casino account will be instantly credited with your 150 chances!
- Make your way to our famous progressive game Mega Vault Millionaire and start spinning!
- The minimum deposit for all subsequent deposits after the initial bonus offer at our casino is $10.
- After making your deposit, the Casino will credit your casino account with your bonus. Please allow up to two hours for this to take place.
- If you still do not have your bonus in your account after this time, contact The Casino Support Centre.
And don’t forget: for a limited time only, you can DOUBLE your second deposit at the casino with a 100% match bonus! That’s right, Grand Mondial Casino will match your deposit so you have double the chances to win and double the funds to try our variety of games!
Don’t wait any longer – claim your 150 chances today and start spinning!
By taking part in any promotion or activity with our casino, you agree inherently to abide by the full casino terms and conditions. Please view them here in full before commencing any game play.