Not sure where to go for the best experience? Uncertain which trade skills are the right choice for your character? Still not familiar with all formulas and game mechanics? Just got World of Warcraft Classic and now looking for a good point to start? The World of Warcraft Classic Strategy Guide is a reference that takes care of the problems new and advanced players experience.
|Highlights of the World of Warcraft Classic Strategy Guide:|
Level 1 to 60: World of Warcraft Classic is a fast paced game – in a month you can reach the maximum level. Our leveling guides for horde and alliance players show you where to go to get the best experience in WoW Classic. This ultimate leveling break-down ranges from level 1 to 60.
Gold: No matter if you want to make safe gold without fighting or want to learn the best areas to farm a fortune, this chapter provides the know-how to new and advanced players alike.
The Basics: The author leads you through the very basics of WoW Classic – its combat system, transportation measures and item categories. Advice about grouping, deaths and many other parts of the game environment will give players new to World of Warcraft Classic an easy start.
Warcraft Advanced: Statistics, calculating your rest times and an in-game financial guideline should help you to understand the mechanics behind World of Warcraft Classic and how they affect you. This pragmatic advice ranges from which trade skill items to keep for which artisan, to expert advice on how to profit from the WoW Classic auction system.
Race break down: Creating your character establishes a foundation for all your future actions. Valuable advice about racial abilities and starting attributes will add a lot of transparency to the difficult decision of which race to chose. This World of Warcraft Classic guide tells you what you can expect from each of them.
Classes: as unique as they are, as much room there is for successful strategies… well and for unsuccessful ones as well:
- Solo and grouping roles – explained for each class. While WoW Classic certainly leaves more room for soloing than other games, you have to decide which path you would like to follow.
- Hints and strategies – if it comes to leveling why learn from mistakes if you can learn from experience? Months in beta and long sessions since retail enabled the author to write up his recommendations for you.
- Talent Builds – find out which choices each class has got and which ones can be recommended. This WoW Classic guide helps you to tailor your character towards your individual play-style and enables you to fight with a maximum of efficiency.
- Trade skill recommendations – your class plays a big role when it comes to choosing the right trade skills. Please read this section to ensure you don’t make any wrong non-combat choices.
- Specials: In-depth looks at classes such as the survival guide for hunter pets give you a good idea how your game play should look and feel.
- Dos and Don’ts of spells and abilities – a short and simple outline of what you need and what you shouldn’t bother with.
Trade skills: After hearing already which trade skills suit which class, it’s another decision on how to combine them. From Alchemy to Tailoring each and every trade skill is analyzed with regard to its benefits and cash potential. Find out now what awaits you if you master the different trade skills in WoW Classic. An outline of items, skills and locations for Herbalism and Mining will certainly make your artisan’s life a little easier.
The author has been a dedicated beta tester of WoW Classic for several months and a passionate player since retail. The guide is the result of experience, research sessions and extensive discussions with other veteran World of Warcraft Classic players.
Free updates: All future updates of this guide are of course included in the purchase price. When an update is published, you will receive a notification. Just log into your account and download the update for free!
60 day money back guarantee: We here at Killer Guides are so certain you’ll love this guide that we are offering a full 60 day money-back guarantee. If for any reason you don’t approve of this guide, you can return it for a full refund within 60 days of your purchase date.